Pages

Monday 9 November 2015

SAP SM Online Training

CONTENT:

 SAP CRM Online Training Course Content:

• Overview and Introduction


Foundation & Architecture of my SAP CRM

• my SAP CRM Analytics

• my SAP CRM Marketing

• my SAP CRM E-Commerce

• my SAP CRM Channel Management

my SAP CRM Sales

• my SAP Interaction Center

• my SAP Service

• my SAP Field Applications (with focus on Mobile Service)

• my SAP CRM for Industries

• Integration with other My SAP suite of modules

• CRM Base Customizing

• CRM Basic data & Customizing settings for these objects:

• Business partner

• Organizational model

• Territory Management

• Product master CRM Business Transactions

• Overview of generic functions in business transactions

• Activity Management (including Activity Journal and Groupware
SAP Solution Manager Tools and functionalities
Overview of SAP Solution Manager Functionalities in operation
* Installing SAP Solution Manager
Sizing
Hardware and Software Requirements
Installation Procedures
* Technical Configuration
Initial and Basic Configuration
Creation of System Landscape
Generation of RFC destinations
Creation of logical component
Establish connection from satellite systems to solution manager system
* Maintenance Optimizer
Overview of Maintenance Optimizer
Configuration and use of Maintenance Optimizer
* Early Watch Alert
Overview of Early Watch Alert function
SDCCN activation
Configuration Early Watch Alert session
* Monitoring in SAP Solution Manager
Overview of monitoring concepts
Overview and Configuration of CCMS
Integrates solution manager system with CCMS
Solution Monitoring
Business Process Monitoring
* Service Desk
Overview of Service Desk concepts
Basic configuration
Processing of a Service Ticket in the support organization
Create service desk message from satellite systems
* Change Request Management
Overview of Change Request Management
Overview of various elements of Change Request Management
Issue Management
Project Management

0 comments:

Post a Comment